Article 1 - Legal notices
1.1 Website: https://cherrypregnancy.com
The present legal mentions apply to all sales concluded on the website:
The company's coordinates are the following:
- Name of the company: Nataliia Karneienko
Adress: 1, rue de la Trilhe, 31000 Toulouse, FRANCE
Address mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company number: SIREN 953 311 693
1.3 Director of publication
Mrs Nataliia Karneienko can be contacted at the same coordinates as the editor
OVHcloud loc ated 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, FRANCE
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use the site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, advertising, political purposes, and for any form of commercial solicitation.
Article 3 - Content of the site
The laws in force under the title of intellectual property protect all brands, photographs, texts, commentaries, illustrations, animated or non-animated images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that may be used to make this site work.
They are the full and entire property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able to:
- suspend the site in order to carry out updates.
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that could disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The editor's responsibility cannot be taken in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The site connection tool you use is under your entire responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your tool and your own data. You are furthermore solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damages caused to yourself, third parties and/or your equipment because of your connection or use of the site, and you waive any action against this fact.
If the editor were to be the object of an amicable or judicial procedure due to your use of the site, he will be able to return against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, convictions, and fees that may arise from the procedure.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The establishment by users of hypertext links is strictly prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of the publisher.
The editor is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify in any way that this is his decision. If the publisher grants his authorization, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without obligation of justification at the publisher's expense.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The editor does not dispose of any right on the content present in the link.
Article 7 - Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by the company.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person (data subject); a person who can be identified is deemed to be identifiable directly or indirectly, notably by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements specific to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social factors.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Mail address
- Term of pregnancy
- Financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the platform, the latter records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and delisting of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 1, rue de la Trilhe, 31000, Toulouse, FRANCE or by email at: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. The response will be sent within one month from the date of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, since the Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death if they wish so.
For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also file a complaint with the EDPS on the EDPS website: https://edps.europa.eu/.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the EDPS, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.